Getting soft-boils when you wanted it hard? Can't seem to get the heat right?
It does not have to be so complicated !
- Cooks 4 eggs at a time
- Freshly boiled eggs under 10 minutes
- Simple steps even kids could follow.
- Drainage system which prevents overflowing.
Note : Requires a Microwave oven to work with, does not work individually.
- Place 4 eggs in the tray.
- Add water into the steamer until the indicator line.
- Put on the cover and fasten it.
- Set the microwave oven to 400-500W (medium to high fire), and prepare your eggs according to the time required as follows:
- Hard-Boiled Eggs : 8 minutes
- Soft-Boiled Eggs : 7 minutes
- Half-Boiled Eggs : 6 minutes